Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

Happy Birthday Dad.

My Daddy's birthday is tomorrow.
He was born August 10th 1951.
For those of you who know me,
know my Daddy is like my best friend.
We are very close.
Although at times,
he can be over bearing...
I love him unconditionally...
and try to always remember the good in him.

    Dad's always taught me about music.


It's one of his many passions in life.
Here is us at the Dark Orchestra concert,
last summer 2010.
(Rochester~party in the park)

He is my concert buddy.
His knowledge of music has 
inspired me to greater my education 
in learning about great artists from the the past.

The Dead.
Bob Wier.
David Grisman.
Hendrix.
Petty.
Clapton.

the list goes on and on:)
Perhaps I will elaborate on this in another post,
at a different time:)

Daddy is also a Grandpa.


Otis and Dad are very close.
Dad literally calls Otis his grandson.
He stays weekends with him.
It's pretty cute:)

Dad can cook!

And now that my dad bought a 
house 7 mins. walking distance to our 
house...
he is going to teach me more about
how to cook delicious meals!
(Dave is very excited about this!!)

We also spend many Saturday mornings 
together at the Public Market 
in Rochester!
LOVE IT!

BH (only Dad and I know what that stands for:)


I love you.
Have a  blessed Birthday 
Tom DeAnthony!
Your an amazing dad and friend:)

Love,
kimmie