Monday, May 23, 2011

out with the new ... in with the old

So what do you do with OLD beat up things?

Should you toss em? 
Or should you give up on them?

The answer, 
my dear friends is you RECYCLE them!!!
Give them a new life damn it!

I was in wonderful Skaneateles NY
visiting my BFF Erin Abrams this past weekend...


And we did your usual...
drank Tequila...
danced...
talked and told each other how much
we love each other...

(the next day)
We laughed about the crazy events of the night before...
got breakfast @ John Angels...
(walking distance from her NEW apartment)
Shopped...
Walked...
and shopped so more!
We found a RUMMAGE sale at a church!

And this is where my topic comes in...
I found an OLD BEAT UP red Pyrex bowl for 50 cents...
and I said what the HELL...
I bought it.


It looks GREAT in this blurred cell phone pic!
But its beat to hell.
Def. seen its better day.

I also got the one below for a  great price
 at a local thrift store in Skinny.

Any who, this is what I decided to do with the beat up Pyrex.



And there you have it!
A new (but very old) planter!
I freaking LOVE it!
I love it so much I am on a mission to find more used up Pyrex,
to give them a new life!!!!

HAPPY MONDAY!

love,
kimmmmmmie