Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Beginnings Start with Old Endings.

Happy 2011

It is another wonderful year ahead of us! It will be extremely hard for me to top 2010.
My husband and I got married last year, for one. It was the most beautiful wedding and day of my life. But I am excited to see the changes and the developments life will bring in the up coming months! I hope you all had a safe and cheery time ringing in the new year last weekend! I know I did<3

Dave and I on June 5th 2010
Here's a little recap from 2010 
honey moon in NYC
second part of our honey moon- Rushford Lake, Rushford NY

Summer nights on Wilelen Rd
Erin getting some refunds!
A few of us on Smurf night<3
Otis is ready for Halloween
One of the best stores in Rushford NY- Little Critters
My bestie and I on Dave's Birthday

Hope you enjoyed a little flash back of the best year ever!!! I will never forget you 2010!!!


Love, 
Kimmie B.