Monday, August 15, 2011

Shhhh....SeCrEt!!!

A Little Peek of a BIG Surprise.

Last week Dave got an email from
mama Boscoe that we (Jeff, Erin, Dave, and I)
needed to come to the lake to help move 
some things around.
I immediately asked what could we 
possibly move around...
Debby and Steve's place is a trailer 
and it has limited space!!!
I thought out loud...
something is up!


That's when the questions came in...
...I asked "Why do they need all four of us?"
"Why do we all have to be there by ten?"
"What is there really to move?"

That's when I realized and had an enormous intuition
that those two love birds bought a 
new and improved lake house on Rushford Lake!
Every one doubted me. 
But I had a feeling.

Saturday Morning.

We were up and ready to leave by eight.
Stopping to gas up and get some Mai Tai's 
from the infamous Leaf and Bean coffee shop
down the street.
Then we were off for our hour and a half drive to 
Rushford Lake:)
We arrived at ten as promised and shortly after
Jeff and Erin showed. 
Steve and Debby told us there was a surprise, 
they purchased a canoe 
and we all had to scrambled in the back of Steve's 
SUV to go pick up this "canoe".
I still had my intuitions...
despite this whole canoe story.






We arrived a few miles down the street from Deb and Steve's
trailer on Ryan Rd.
We pulled into this long driveway covered by pretty pine trees.
Deb and Steve led us to the back of this adorable 1600 square ft
house, which is right on the lake. 
They pointed to to canoe resting on the dock.
Steve said "that's the canoe!"
"And they told us that they would throw the house in with it!!!"

I was RIGHT!!!!

Mom and Dad bought a new HOUSE on the freaking lake!!!
We all jumped up and down and screamed!
What an amazing day this turned out to be!
We came down there to help them move into their new furnished 
...three bedroom
...two bath
...closed in HEATED sun porch...facing the lake
...washer and dryer mud room (on the first floor)
lake HOUSE!

ps
built in the 1950s.
I am in love!

I didn't get a ton of pics of the actual house
 it's self but here is a little taste of it.

Here is the view... and out side.

The Lions Den


The Bathroom...PINK Formica!
(click here to remember my obsession with Formica)


 Adorable signs all over that came with this home!

This is the LIFE:)

And We Can't forget a Quick Photo Shoot.



 the dock:)














That's whats up.

What a blessing.
I am so happy for mom and dad.
They deserve this more than anyone I know.
I feel so lucky for them to want to share it with us...
and I am so glad to have been able to help them move!
We love the place! 
More pics to come:) 

Thank you mom and dad:)
Kimmie