Friday, March 21, 2014

BaBy On ThE WaY

Gosh, where did the time go?

It's been way to long...
almost a year and a half since my last post!
It's amazing how time slips away from you
without you really noticing. 
I used to be so devoted to this blog...


So much has changed!

For one,
I am in my THIRTIES.
Hard to believe, 
but not as nearly painful as 
I had anticipated!!!

Also, 
I have almost completed my ELEVENTH year as
a Preschool teacher.
It's bitter sweet realizing the end of that chapter is 
about to close...

I grew up at the Schoolhouse.

But I am ready to be done and move forward. 
I always believed I was capable of so much more for myself.
Not that teaching 3,4, and 5 year old isn't rewarding,
it's just the challenge of day to day has been lost
in growing up, 
finding myself, 
and realizing there IS still so much more to do.
My talents aren't being completely stretched to their capacities.

Let's face it.
I am more than a teacher

I have always been an artist and that's the direction I would
like to concentrate on in the next several years.

But before I jump ahead of myself too much, 
let's get to my most important news yet...


David and I are expecting our first baby!!!!

We are going to be PARENTS!
(see, I told you a lot has changed!)
We decided it was time to give up our carefree life style,
and have a baby.
We knew it was something we both wanted but we
wanted to wait till the time was right for the both of us.
Dave needed a better paying job.
Which he accomplished in a BIG way last year around this time.
The financial piece was very important to us,
before having a baby. 
We want to be good solid providers.

Also, 
My health needed to be put under control.
This has always been a challenge.
I feel like I finally came to grips last year with this,
after ending up in the hospital for almost TWO days.
I finally realized my asthma is a disease. 
It will never go away.
I need to take my inhalers no matter how
wonderful I feel. 
Not an easy thing to except when you have
struggled off and on for you entire life with.
It IS all about up keep.
And unfortunately doctors visits when realizing something isn't right.

Dave and I also had to make life style changes.

No more parties.
No more booze.
And excepting we may loose friends because we want to change.
And most importantly coming to grips with the fact 
that bringing a child into this world we needed to 
be ok with our lives changing forever.
This all comes with maturity.
We finally are there!!!


So. 

June 8th is HER expected arrival. 
We couldn't be more thrilled and touched with this whole process!
Down below are some current pictures of my pregnant belly...
and it continues to grow more each and every day :)
I am now in my THIRD TRIMESTER! 







Welcome Motherhood.

I have fully embraced this thought and
my little family is blooming.
Baby Boscoe...
we already love you to the moon and back. 

Love,
Kimmie