Friday, April 29, 2011

SNEAK PEEK


Oh what a night!
april 22nd 2011
Erin. (me). Aimee. and Britt:)...
the first guests to arrive:)

 Previous to "the party"
I made puppets for my girls 
to put into their Easter Baskets...
I had too!
Cute right?
You should have seen their Easter Basket  
if you think these are cute!!!!
;)

So...five months of planning for Britt's trip home,
April 22nd is finally here. 


and now gone:(
But all and all, 
her party was a success!!!
Guest of honor:) Brittany Dorhety!!!!!


Cuppy Cakes...
Brownies (judy)...
Bread bowl (julie)...
Lemon squares (judy)...
Veggie trey...
twislers...
chips...
pretzels ...
dip!
and much, much more!


FUN FUN FUN!!!

Just look at the pretty smiles:)
(these beautiful ladies are my BEST girls)


There were at least 15 other guests (boys and girls)
 that popped by 
through out the night!


As soon as I get a hold of more pics
from this fab night...
I will continue this post...
but for now
I will leave you with your imagination:)


Just imagine a night with over
100 jello shots:)


good times!
:)
Kimmie B.