Monday, March 7, 2011

dreams do come true!

My shops are on their way! Hurray! 



So, I have recently put items up for sale on Esty to get practice for my upcoming eBay store. 
Esty is a wonderful little online bit
where artists can put up all they're creative work, vintage items, or really any thing artistic to sell. 
You can buy or sell on Esty.
(Till now I have been a buyer on Esty since 2008)
It's a lot like eBay...personally I think as a new seller, it is easier to manage than eBay.
Less options means less work!
That's why I opened an Esty store first.
Good practice!
I actually opened up my shop July of last year but became immediately intimidated so I backed off!
I finally decided to just dive right in last week and have seven vintage items up for grabs! 
I figured it out!
It wasn't as hard as I thought.
When I get the hang of the shipping part ( I haven't sold anything yet)
I plan on getting my eBay store going.
I want to be able to go to estate sales, flee markets, auctions, and whatever else to find good deals on antiques and vintage items so I can really get a handle on selling and making a second income from my stores.
This has been a dream of mine for a long time.
I need to make this happen for myself!

Here is a few pics of my first items!








Have a great week! 
I hope to get rid of this awful cold or what ever it is soon! 
blah.

love,
kimmers