Saturday, February 5, 2011

my little boy is three today...sigh:)

Happy Birthday Otis

Three years ago my peek-a-pooh, Otis was born.  
It was February 5th 2008. 
(Once again, the 5th seems to play the role of a lucky number in my life.) 

Dave and I went shopping for a puppy on April 1st that same year and that's when we saw Otis for the first time. 
Dave actually picked him out of the dozen or so  puppies at Al's Pet Shop, in Roch. NY.
I remember, the pups were all contently sleeping and Dave made a whistling noise. 
Otis was the only pup who picked his head up to look at us.
That's when we knew he was ours. 
It was like love at first sight.
We spent four hours in the pet shop with Otis and the owners.
Four HOURS!!! 
That's love.


This photo was taken at Al's Pet Shop the DAY we bought Otis!

This pic is of the same day we brought him home to my apartment in Brockport, NY. 
Will you just look at that face??!!! What a sweetie<3

Otis weighed three whole pounds when we first bought him. Look at the box in comparison!!! 
And Dave's foot even looks bigger! 
HAHAHA!

What a cutie. The first night he slept in my bed between Dave and I. 
Spoiled from the get go.


Otis Boscoe has been a huge part of our life these past three years.
He is such a joy.
It is so nice to have unconditional love from a pet. 
To be able to walk into your house after a hard day at work,
and have your little companion running around barking, 
 because he is just so happy to see you! 
He makes Dave and I so happy every day!
I am extremely blessed to have found this pup.

Otis with his Grandpa (Daddy) on Christmas Eve 2010.


My peek-a-pooh opening his gifts on Christmas morning that same year!


Little fuzz ball.

(most recent) Otis in bed with Dave. He is my bubby boy!!! 

Happy Birthday Otis!!!!!!!!!!!
x0x0x0x0x0x I love you!

love,
Kimmie